Wolfgang Fischer (11 December 1888 – 1 February 1943) was a an officer in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany during World War II. He was killed on 1 February 1943 near Mareth in Tunisia when his staff car drove into a poorly marked Italian minefield and hit a land mine.
- Clasp to the Iron Cross 2nd Class (4 September 1939) & 1st Class (17 September 1939)
- German Cross in Gold on 22 April 1942 as Generalmajor and commander of the 10. Panzer-Division
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 3 June 1940 as Oberst and commander of the 10. Schützen-Brigade
- Oak Leaves on 9 December 1942 as Generalleutnant and commander of the 10. Panzer-Division
- Thomas 1997, p. 167.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 116.
- ^ Scherzer 2007, p. 310.