Walter Gorn (24 September 1898 – 10 July 1968) was a general in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany during World War II who commanded several divisions. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords.
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (16 October 1939) & 1st Class (8 April 1941)
- German Cross in Gold on 8 February 1942 as Major in the 9. Panzer-Division
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 20 April 1941 as Major and commander of the I./Schützen-Regiment 10
- 113th Oak Leaves on 17 August 1942 as Oberstleutnant and commander of Krad-Schützen-Bataillon 59
- 30th Swords on 8 June 1943 as Oberst and commander of Panzergrenadier-Regiment 10
Add a word
What's the good word on Walter Gorn?
To suggest a correction, or to flag this profile for review, click:
All good. Ready to be uploaded