|Birth||August 26, 1902 (Dettelbach, Kitzingen, Lower Franconia, Bavaria)|
|Death||April 20, 1973 (Hanover, Hanover region, Lower Saxony, Germany)|
Theodor Freiherr von Mauchenheim genannt Bechtolsheim (26 August 1902 – 20 April 1972) was a Kapitän zur See with the Kriegsmarine during World War II and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. His older brother was General Anton Reichard von Mauchenheim genannt Bechtolsheim.
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (6 November 1939) & 1st Class (15 November 1939)
- Destroyer War Badge (19 October 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 12 February 1942 as Korvettenkapitän on Karl Galster/6. Zerstörerflottille
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 3 July 1944 as Kapitän zur See and chief of the 8. Zerstörerflottille "Narvik"
- War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords (30 January 1944)