|Birth||October 13, 1913 (Bedburg-Hau)|
|Death||February 25, 2002 (Kalkar)|
Stefan "Steff" Litjens (13 October 1913 – 25 February 2002) was a German Luftwaffe ace and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross during World War II. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Stefan Litjens joined the postwar Bundeswehr in 1956 and retired in 1966. During his career he was credited with 38 victories in 444 missions, 17 on the Eastern Front and 21 on the Western Front.
- Aviator badge
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (21 July 1941)
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- German Cross in Gold on 24 April 1942 as Oberfeldwebel in the 4./Jagdgeschwader 53
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 21 June 1943 as Oberfeldwebel and pilot in the 4./Jagdgeschwader 53
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 282.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 240.