|Date of birth|
|Date of death||Feb 16, 1910|
Princess Hermine of Waldeck and Pyrmont (born: 29 September 1827; died: 16 February 1910) was a German princess. She was the second daughter of George II, Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont and his wife Princess Emma of Anhalt-Bernburg-Schaumburg-Hoym. She was an aunt of the Dutch Queen Emma.
Marriage and issue
On 25 October 1844 at Arolsen, she married her cousin, Adolf I George of Schaumburg-Lippe. His mother was a sister of her father. They had eight children:
- Princess Hermine of Schaumburg-Lippe (1845–1930); married Duke Maximilian of Württemberg, only son of Duke Paul Wilhelm of Württemberg.
- Prince Georg of Schaumburg-Lippe (1846–1911); succeeded his father as Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe; married Princess Marie Anne of Saxe-Altenburg.
- Prince Hermann of Schaumburg-Lippe (1848–1928).
- Princess Emma of Schaumburg-Lippe (1850–1855).
- Princess Ida of Schaumburg-Lippe (1852–1891); married Heinrich XXII, Prince Reuss of Greiz.
- Prince Otto Heinrich of Schaumburg-Lippe (1854–1935); married Anna von Koppen.
- Prince Adolf of Schaumburg-Lippe (1859–1917); married Princess Viktoria of Prussia, daughter of Frederick III, German Emperor and Victoria, Princess Royal, eldest daughter of Queen Victoria.
- Princess Emma of Schaumburg-Lippe (1865–1868).
Two of their daughters were named Emma; both died young.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 29 September 1827 – 25 October 1844: Her Serene Highness Princess Hermine of Waldeck and Pyrmont
- 25 October 1844 – 21 November 1860: Her Serene Highness The Hereditary Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe
- 21 November 1860 – 8 May 1893: Her Serene Highness The Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe
- 8 May 1893 – 16 February 1910: Her Serene Highness The Dowager Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe
|Ancestors of Princess Hermine of Waldeck and Pyrmont|