|Birth||July 3, 1910 (Denmark)|
|Death||March 17, 1975 (Bückeburg)|
Princess Feodora of Denmark (Feodora Louise Caroline-Mathilde Viktoria Alexandra Frederikke Johanne) (3 July 1910 – 17 March 1975) was a Danish princess as a daughter of Prince Harald of Denmark and granddaughter of Frederick VIII of Denmark.
As the wife of Prince Christian of Schaumburg-Lippe she became a Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe by marriage.
Princess Feodora was born on 3 July 1910 at the Jægersborghus country house in Gentofte north of Copenhagen, Denmark. She was the first child and daughter of Prince Harald of Denmark, son of King Frederick VIII of Denmark and Princess Louise of Sweden. Her mother was Princess Helena of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, daughter of Friedrich Ferdinand, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg and Princess Karoline Mathilde of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg.
Marriage and issue
Feodora married her first cousin, Prince Christian of Schaumburg-Lippe on 9 September 1937 at Fredensborg Palace, Zealand, Denmark. Prince Christian was a son of Prince Frederick of Schaumburg-Lippe and Princess Louise of Denmark who was a sister of Feodora's father, Prince Harald. Prince Christian was the head of a junior line of the House of Schaumburg-Lippe which resided at Náchod in Bohemia.
Feodora and Christian had four children:
- Prince Wilhelm of Schaumburg-Lippe (b. 19 August 1939).
- Prince Waldemar of Schaumburg-Lippe (b. 19 December 1940).
- Princess Marie of Schaumburg-Lippe (b. 27 December 1945).
- Prince Harald of Schaumburg-Lippe (b. 27 March 1948).
Prince Christian died in 1974. Princess Feodora died on 17 March the following year in Bückeburg, Lower Saxony, Germany.
Titles and styles
- 3 July 1910 – 9 September 1937: Her Highness Princess Feodora of Denmark
- 9 September 1937 – 17 March 1975: Her Highness Princess Christian of Schaumburg-Lippe
|Ancestors of Princess Feodora of Denmark|