|Date of birth||Stare Siołkowice|
|Date of death||Sep 26, 1943 Kerch|
Josef Kociok (26 April 1918 – 26 September 1943) was a German Luftwaffe pilot during World War II and a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, which was awarded by Nazi Germany for extreme battlefield bravery or military leadership. He was killed in an air collision.
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class & 1st Class
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (1 June 1942)
- German Cross in Gold on 2 December 1942 as Feldwebel in the 4./Zerstörergeschwader 1
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 31 July 1943 as Oberfeldwebel and pilot in the 10.(NJ)/Zerstörergeschwader 1
- Obermaier 1989, p. 147.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 240.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 264.