Hermann von Oppeln-Bronikowski (2 January 1899 – 19 September 1966) was a German general during World War II who commanded the 20th Panzer Division. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords of Nazi Germany.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (28 May 1918) & 1st Class (14 October 1918)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (25 September 1939) & 1st Class (10 November 1939)
- German Cross in Gold on 7 August 1943 as Oberst in Panzer-Regiment 11
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 1 January 1943 as Oberst and commander of Panzer-Regiment 204
- Oak Leaves on 28 July 1944 as Oberst and commander of Panzer-Regiment 22
- Swords on 17 April 1945 as Generalmajor and commander of the 20. Panzer-Division