Herbert Kuppisch (10 December 1909 – 27 August 1943) was a German naval officer during World War II and commander of U-58, U-94, U-516, and U-847. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. Kuppisch and the crew of U-847 were killed by aircraft from the US escort carrier USS Card on 27 August 1943.
- Wehrmacht Long Service Award 4th Class (4 October 1937)
- Sudetenland Medal (20 December 1939)
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (5 December 1939) & 1st Class (4 May 1940)
- U-boat War Badge (4 May 1940)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 14 May 1941 as Kapitänleutnant and commander of U-94