Herbert Kaiser (16 March 1916 – 5 December 2003) was a German Luftwaffe ace and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross during World War II. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Wolfgang was captured by American troops in May 1945. During his career he flew 1,200 missions and is credited with 68 aerial victories.
- Aviator badge
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe
- Sudetenland Medal
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (9 August 1941)
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Wound Badge (1939)
- in Black
- German Cross in Gold on 30 March 1942 as Leutnant in the 8./Jagdgeschwader 77
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 14 March 1943 as Oberfeldwebel and pilot in the 8./Jagdgeschwader 77 (later Jagdgeschwader 1)
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 217.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 249.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 429.