Kurt Gerhard von Kamptz (27 December 1902 – 16 May 1998) was an officer in the Kriegsmarine of Nazi Germany during World War II and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves.
Kamptz was made commander of the Danish island Bornholm on 5 March 1945. Kamptz refused to surrender the island to the Soviet forces, having been ordered to surrender to the Western Allies instead. He surrendered the Soviet forces and released on 1 January 1954.
- Wehrmacht Long Service Award 4th and 3rd Class
- Memel Medal (26 October 1939)
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (21 May 1940) & 1st Class (21 May 1940)
- Wound Badge (1939) in Black (15 June 1942)
- Minensuch Kriegsabzeichen
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 6 October 1940 as Korvettenkapitän and chief of the 2. Räumbootflottille
- Oak Leaves on 14 April 1943 as Fregattenkapitän and chief of the 8. Räumbootsflottille
- War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords (1 September 1944)
- ^ Dörr 1995, p. 304.
- ^ Dörr 1995, p. 305.
- ^ Scherzer 2007, p. 431.