Ernst-Anton von Krosigk (5 March 1898 – 16 March 1945) was a German general in the Wehrmacht during World War II who commanded the 16th Army. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves of Nazi Germany. Krosigk was killed in an air-attack by Soviet forces on 16 March 1945 in the Courland Pocket.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (25 September 1916) & 1st Class (12 September 1918)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (20 May 1940) & 1st Class (19 June 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 9 August 1942 as Oberst im Generalstab (in the General Staff) of the I. Armeekorps
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 12 February 1944 as Generalmajor and commander of 1. Infanterie Division
- 827th Oak Leaves on 12 April 1945 (Posthumously) as General der Infanterie and commander of XVI.Armeekorps
- Mentioned in the Wehrmachtbericht (31 March 1944)
- ^ Thomas 1997, p. 412.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 256.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 226.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 84.