German General and Knight's Cross recipient
Erich Reuter (30 March 1904 – 30 October 1989) was a German general (Generalmajor) in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves of Nazi Germany.
Awards and decorations
- German Cross in Gold on 12 March 1942 as Major in Infanterie-Regiment 122
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 17 August 1942 as Oberstleutnant and commander of Infanterie-Regiment 122
- 710th Oak Leaves on 21 January 1945 as Generalmajor and commander of 46. Infanterie-Division
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 375.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 290.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 79.
Add a word
What's the good word on Erich Reuter?
To suggest a correction, or to flag this profile for review, click:
All good. Ready to be uploaded