Assaf Shaham is an Israeli artist.
Assaf Shaham graduated from the Minshar School of Art in Tel Aviv in 2012. While still being a student he was awarded the Shpilman International Prize for Excellence in Photography A year after his graduation he was awarded the Constantiner Photography Award for an Israeli Artist from Tel Aviv Museum of Art. Shaham studied at the Maumaus program in Lisbon and got his MFA from the
University of Southern California. Shaham divides his time between Tel Aviv and Los Angeles.
- 2012. The king is dead, long live the king!. Tempo Rubato Gallery.
- 2012. Assaf Shaham: New ways to steal old souls. Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- 2014. The Vision of Division. Braverman Gallery. Tel Aviv.
- 2015. Division of the Vision. Yossi Milo Gallery. New York.
- 2010. Hot City Cool Jewish Museum Vienna
- 2011. Photography In Motion, The open Museum, Tefen.
- 2011. Popoganda WIZO Haifa Academy of Design and Education
- 2012. Print Screen Festival, Holon Cinematheque.
- 2012. Other lives Bloomfield Science Museum
- 2014. Double Exposure Shpilman Institute of Photography
- 2014. Measure for Measure Petach Tikva Museum of Art
- 2015. Blue Blind Spot Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design Gallery.
- 2016. New in Photography Israel Museum
- 2016. Way behind Haifa Museum of Art
- 2011. Shpilman International Prize for Excellence in Photography.
- 2012. The Constantiner Photography Award for and Israeli Artist.
Assaf Shaham works are in collections around the world, including Israel Museum in Jerusalem.