Alfred-Hermann Reinhardt (15 November 1897 – 15 January 1973) was a German general in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords of Nazi Germany.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (31 August 1917) & 1st Class (31 July 1919)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (25 June 1940) & 1st Class (27 July 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 4 September 1942 as Oberst in the Infanterie-Regiment 421
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords
- Knight's Cross on 4 December 1941 as Oberstleutnant and commander of the Infanterie-Regiment 421
- 306th Oak Leaves on 28 September 1943 as Oberst and commander of the Grenadier-Regiment 421
- 118th Swords on 24 December 1944 Generalleutnant and commander of the 98. Infanterie-Division
- Mentioned in the Wehrmachtbericht on 10 September 1944
Add a word
What's the good word on Alfred-Hermann Reinhardt?
To suggest a correction, or to flag this profile for review, click:
All good. Ready to be uploaded